Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Recent news
Latest topics
» exteel
If U GUYZ WATCH SOOCER WATS UR FAV TEAM AND PLAYER EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:16 pm by blittzar

» BB for a month =D
If U GUYZ WATCH SOOCER WATS UR FAV TEAM AND PLAYER EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:47 am by blittzar

» The Onion News
If U GUYZ WATCH SOOCER WATS UR FAV TEAM AND PLAYER EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:34 pm by Iruini

» World Cup
If U GUYZ WATCH SOOCER WATS UR FAV TEAM AND PLAYER EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:32 pm by Iruini

» Transformers War For Cybertron
If U GUYZ WATCH SOOCER WATS UR FAV TEAM AND PLAYER EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:16 pm by blittzar

» My Promotion
If U GUYZ WATCH SOOCER WATS UR FAV TEAM AND PLAYER EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:44 am by Iruini

» This is the end (If you want it)
If U GUYZ WATCH SOOCER WATS UR FAV TEAM AND PLAYER EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:36 pm by blittzar

» Beam spitters
If U GUYZ WATCH SOOCER WATS UR FAV TEAM AND PLAYER EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:03 pm by blittzar

» i know ur all ded...or at least almoust ded...
If U GUYZ WATCH SOOCER WATS UR FAV TEAM AND PLAYER EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:35 pm by blittzar

If U GUYZ WATCH SOOCER WATS UR FAV TEAM AND PLAYER

5 posters

Go down

If U GUYZ WATCH SOOCER WATS UR FAV TEAM AND PLAYER Empty If U GUYZ WATCH SOOCER WATS UR FAV TEAM AND PLAYER

Post  ChaosStar Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:34 am

Well guyz wat can i say i remeber my childhood very well i might say....startin at the age of 3 or 4...
i heard my brother say somethin about a team caled Juventus..all his school books or notes had this word on it...it was
my first word that i knew how 2 read ahaha...sow since then i loved Juventus Torino and its star player Alesssandro Del Piero my Idol...amongst Son-Goku of course lol! sow my fav is Juve and Del piero:D
ChaosStar
ChaosStar
Sergeant
Sergeant

Male Number of posts : 124
Job/hobbies : student...former soccer player...former bartender...*present*---Waiter
Humor : Now or Never...or maybe forever u will be:A LOW LIFE BEGGER:p
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

If U GUYZ WATCH SOOCER WATS UR FAV TEAM AND PLAYER Empty Re: If U GUYZ WATCH SOOCER WATS UR FAV TEAM AND PLAYER

Post  Dimster Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:41 am

Del Piero is pretty good

my fav players atm are Arshavin and Pavluchenko from Russia >.< They were supposed to play eachother yesterday Arsenal - Tottenham but Arshavin didnt get in from the Arsenal side, hes just new there

ofc from the Dutch team Van Persie and Van Nistelrooy own Very Happy

But i'm not into football that much, only watch the most important club matches and World/Europe national championships

Dimster
Private
Private

Male Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-01-02

http://www.shadowness.com/Dima

Back to top Go down

If U GUYZ WATCH SOOCER WATS UR FAV TEAM AND PLAYER Empty ^^

Post  Minato Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:12 am

My fav. team is arsenal and fav. player is Henry though he doesn't play anymore in Arsenal to bad ^^
Still Arsenal is good team.
Minato
Minato
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Male Number of posts : 179
Job/hobbies : Sports,Games and studying japanese
Humor : all kinda humor
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

If U GUYZ WATCH SOOCER WATS UR FAV TEAM AND PLAYER Empty Re: If U GUYZ WATCH SOOCER WATS UR FAV TEAM AND PLAYER

Post  lLazengann Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:36 am

My favo team is chelsea

and favo players lampard, arshavin (russia ftw), also pavliuchenko Smile
lLazengann
lLazengann
Colonel
Colonel

Male Number of posts : 627
Job/hobbies : Soccer, Baseball(yeh new to baseball, it's nice!)
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Goblinface Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:42 am

Wow you got much nicer memories, when I was 3 or 4 two of my brothers picked me up threw me in a drying machine punched me into submission until they could get the lid closed and turned it on. Laughing
Sorry for the off topic I'm not much of a soccer fan I only catch a game or two on tv once in a blue moon, American Football is a lot more prevalent here.
Goblinface
Goblinface
Chief Master Sergeant
Chief Master Sergeant

Male Number of posts : 308
Humor : What do you tell a man with 2 black eyes? Nothin', he's already been told twice.
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Minato Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:07 am

Goblinface wrote:Sorry for the off topic I'm not much of a soccer fan I only catch a game or two on tv once in a blue moon, American Football is a lot more prevalent here.
Agree Razz
Minato
Minato
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

If U GUYZ WATCH SOOCER WATS UR FAV TEAM AND PLAYER Empty ahahhaa

Post  ChaosStar Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:52 pm

sweet mine droped the fkn closet on me since then i was like fkn hulk or tought sow cuz it felt on me but i was 2 lil and it stoped right above my pumpkin head:)) at least i was having my hand trying 2 keep it steady ahahaha wat a memory that was..and my brother laughfed the shit outav him...thats not it he would pass me 2 strange beaches evry time he went out cuz my mom asked him 2 take me with him he was leaving me with beaches and gave them money 2 buy me candy i was an addict wat can i say had no fkn teeth since i was 4 i was a like a fkn grampa:)) ahaha sry 4 the off topik but its a sweet memo that i would like 2 share same as minato:))

Motto: Kaaa-mEEEE-hAAAAAA-Meee-HAAAAAAA:D lol!
ChaosStar
ChaosStar
Sergeant
Sergeant

Male Number of posts : 124
Job/hobbies : student...former soccer player...former bartender...*present*---Waiter
Humor : Now or Never...or maybe forever u will be:A LOW LIFE BEGGER:p
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Minato Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:08 pm

ChaosStar wrote:sweet mine droped the fkn closet on me since then i was like fkn hulk or tought sow cuz it felt on me but i was 2 lil and it stoped right above my pumpkin head:)) at least i was having my hand trying 2 keep it steady ahahaha wat a memory that was..and my brother laughfed the shit outav him...thats not it he would pass me 2 strange beaches evry time he went out cuz my mom asked him 2 take me with him he was leaving me with beaches and gave them money 2 buy me candy i was an addict wat can i say had no fkn teeth since i was 4 i was a like a fkn grampa:)) ahaha sry 4 the off topik but its a sweet memo that i would like 2 share same as minato:))

Motto: Kaaa-mEEEE-hAAAAAA-Meee-HAAAAAAA:D lol!

Ooooh Razz Razz
But I didn't share my memories it was Goblin's
I just qouted it Cool Cool
Minato
Minato
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down