Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Recent news
Latest topics
» exteel
What do you guyz think is the cooliest SKILL? EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:16 pm by blittzar

» BB for a month =D
What do you guyz think is the cooliest SKILL? EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:47 am by blittzar

» The Onion News
What do you guyz think is the cooliest SKILL? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:34 pm by Iruini

» World Cup
What do you guyz think is the cooliest SKILL? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:32 pm by Iruini

» Transformers War For Cybertron
What do you guyz think is the cooliest SKILL? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:16 pm by blittzar

» My Promotion
What do you guyz think is the cooliest SKILL? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:44 am by Iruini

» This is the end (If you want it)
What do you guyz think is the cooliest SKILL? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:36 pm by blittzar

» Beam spitters
What do you guyz think is the cooliest SKILL? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:03 pm by blittzar

» i know ur all ded...or at least almoust ded...
What do you guyz think is the cooliest SKILL? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:35 pm by blittzar

What do you guyz think is the cooliest SKILL?

5 posters

Go down

Cooliest Skill

What do you guyz think is the cooliest SKILL? I_vote_lcap33%What do you guyz think is the cooliest SKILL? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
What do you guyz think is the cooliest SKILL? I_vote_lcap0%What do you guyz think is the cooliest SKILL? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What do you guyz think is the cooliest SKILL? I_vote_lcap0%What do you guyz think is the cooliest SKILL? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What do you guyz think is the cooliest SKILL? I_vote_lcap33%What do you guyz think is the cooliest SKILL? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
What do you guyz think is the cooliest SKILL? I_vote_lcap17%What do you guyz think is the cooliest SKILL? I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
What do you guyz think is the cooliest SKILL? I_vote_lcap17%What do you guyz think is the cooliest SKILL? I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

What do you guyz think is the cooliest SKILL? Empty What do you guyz think is the cooliest SKILL?

Post  Iruini Tue May 26, 2009 4:31 pm

Pick the skill that looks cool. And btw i couldnt list allof them here....So if you like Superior Spinal Tap better than Spinal Tap, just vote for spinal tap and say you like superior or ultra spinal tap better ok?

Edit: OMG THIS SUCKS...i can only poll 10 skills...so sorry i will have to delete some..So just pick from the list...even though your favorite isnt on there...sorry...^^
Iruini
Iruini
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Male Number of posts : 574
Job/hobbies : Run presentations for local businesses
Humor : The walrus sings at midnight.
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

What do you guyz think is the cooliest SKILL? Empty Re: What do you guyz think is the cooliest SKILL?

Post  Iruini Tue May 26, 2009 4:32 pm

I think the cooliest skill is Ultra Spinal Tap!!! I loved using it, i took some pics on practice mode..and ill submit them soon...once i get my computer fixed...on my dad's computer at the moment.
Iruini
Iruini
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Back to top Go down

What do you guyz think is the cooliest SKILL? Empty Re: What do you guyz think is the cooliest SKILL?

Post  Goblinface Wed May 27, 2009 6:18 am

I like how devil slugs looks is a vicious beat down then you blast them away for coupe de grace.
Easily my favorite.
Goblinface
Goblinface
Chief Master Sergeant
Chief Master Sergeant

Male Number of posts : 308
Humor : What do you tell a man with 2 black eyes? Nothin', he's already been told twice.
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post  lLazengann Wed May 27, 2009 7:20 am

Blood bondage all the way!
lLazengann
lLazengann
Colonel
Colonel

Male Number of posts : 627
Job/hobbies : Soccer, Baseball(yeh new to baseball, it's nice!)
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post  berrista Wed May 27, 2009 12:23 pm

Trigger Slice love the range and accuracy actually Ultra Trigger slice. Shocked Cool

berrista
Sergeant
Sergeant

Male Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 27, 2009 2:02 pm

lLazengann wrote:Blood bondage all the way!

Sorry to break the news to you but there is no blood in exteel. i wish there was.

Back to top Go down

Post  lLazengann Wed May 27, 2009 2:46 pm

And yet that skill is just UBER-ABOVE-ALL-OTHER-SKILLS cool.
lLazengann
lLazengann
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Iruini Wed May 27, 2009 4:26 pm

lol regular blood bondage or sup? LOLZ im not kidding: like when i was screwing around on iruini for awhile: I bought poly c and started blood bondage skill spamming!! I loved it. It was so fun. I do love that skill too. Everyone i skilled was like: WTH IS THIS SKILL!?!? No one ever uses it lol! But its a good skill!
Iruini
Iruini
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Iruini Wed May 27, 2009 4:27 pm

lolz but i thought you would vote for devil slugs lazzy. Since youre a rocket fan Smile Rolling Eyes
Iruini
Iruini
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Iruini Wed May 27, 2009 4:28 pm

If i would rank my top 5 favs. this is what they would be:

1:Ultra Spinal Tap
2:Ultra Storm Blast
3:Ultra Trigger Slice
4:Ultra Blast Helix
5:Blood Bondage
Iruini
Iruini
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  lLazengann Thu May 28, 2009 9:09 am

Lol i hate U spinal tap, it is not cool because i expected more of it.
Blood bondage is a real skill Very Happy

And yea i'm a rocket fan but i've quit playing rocket till the Azure Striker ( the new rocket) will be implemented. Guess the abbreviation of Azure Striker

AS-S xD
lLazengann
lLazengann
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Iruini Thu May 28, 2009 4:33 pm

let me guess! is it B A C O-N?
Iruini
Iruini
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:21 am

all of them.

Back to top Go down

Post  berrista Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:26 pm

got bored at my grandmas and looking through old posts so... that cannon u will proablly be waiting until september for

berrista
Sergeant
Sergeant

Male Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post  ffxamine Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:53 am

my fav is trigger slice
its flashy Very Happy
but i cant use it since im shotties guy....mech
ffxamine
ffxamine
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Male Number of posts : 273
Job/hobbies : Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post  lLazengann Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:52 am

Shotties are seriously boring to play with, i don't get it why so many people play with it...
lLazengann
lLazengann
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  ffxamine Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:08 am

well cuz its pwnage....and i dun have enuff munny to switch to anything
i wana PE-A T.T
ffxamine
ffxamine
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Male Number of posts : 273
Job/hobbies : Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:50 pm

I love shotties they are my idols.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down