Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Recent news
Latest topics
» exteel
peace  out EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:16 pm by blittzar

» BB for a month =D
peace  out EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:47 am by blittzar

» The Onion News
peace  out EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:34 pm by Iruini

» World Cup
peace  out EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:32 pm by Iruini

» Transformers War For Cybertron
peace  out EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:16 pm by blittzar

» My Promotion
peace  out EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:44 am by Iruini

» This is the end (If you want it)
peace  out EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:36 pm by blittzar

» Beam spitters
peace  out EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:03 pm by blittzar

» i know ur all ded...or at least almoust ded...
peace  out EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:35 pm by blittzar

peace out

4 posters

Go down

peace  out Empty peace out

Post  Goblinface Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:03 pm

Done with Exteel, might play again if it is still around in few years, or rather a decade considering how often NCsoft works on it.
I'd drop by from time to time to talk on the forum but I need to start saving up for that eye corrective laser surgery, I believe with my vision corrected I could have a fairly decent shot at joining the French Foreign Legion. Assuming of course my shoulder problem won't get me automatically disqualified since I can still do my share of exercises and climbing with it, won't lose anything for trying.
Goblinface
Goblinface
Chief Master Sergeant
Chief Master Sergeant

Male Number of posts : 308
Humor : What do you tell a man with 2 black eyes? Nothin', he's already been told twice.
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

peace  out Empty Re: peace out

Post  lLazengann Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:27 am

Wtf why the french foreign legion?
lLazengann
lLazengann
Colonel
Colonel

Male Number of posts : 627
Job/hobbies : Soccer, Baseball(yeh new to baseball, it's nice!)
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Goblinface Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:19 am

Because Uncle Sam won't let me join up anymore. I had a chance to join the marines when I was in high school under some GED+ program. That offer expired I won't go into why I didn't other than I was financially obligated to stay here to help and I wanted to meet a nice girl, I thought of trying to join my state reserves but this state has constantly harassed me my entire life, sent me to a foster home on trumped up charges. Pulled imminent domain and closed down my fathers chrome shop about the time my parents split up.
What else should I do, stay in America try participating in a culture I dislike and has never accepted me. Working lower and middle class servant jobs struggling with debt like my mother did after my father died.
My parents moved us out of a place called frog town cause it was a shit hole, you wanna know the humor you'll hear of that part of the city. Why do birds fly upside down over frog town? Cause they're is nothing worth shitting on.
The place we moved to was next to a suburb, now this place is filling with meth labs, the police I was taught to respect that my grandfathers worked for are corrupt and knock over the criminals to take control of their supplies and use it for their own gain.
I have a friend who's signing up to be a crime scene investigator, when she isn't doing drugs and getting drunk she's selling out her dealers to the cops when they catch her with drugs on her so she can get the charges dropped.
I'm sick of the gang culture of drug dealers, thieves, murderers, and obnoxious children that grow up idolizing this and have no respect for anyone or anything than themselves.

Being a Legionnaire gives you a chance to start over, you get a new life and if you're willing to risk your life doing this for France, you can gain citizenship there from this service and citizens of the EU can travel and live in the EU countries. I don't know where I want to be in 10 years but I do know I want to see more parts of the world and learn more and I am willing to kill or be killed if necessary for the opportunity.

Last edited by Goblinface on Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Goblinface
Goblinface
Chief Master Sergeant
Chief Master Sergeant

Humor : What do you tell a man with 2 black eyes? Nothin', he's already been told twice.

Back to top Go down

Post  blittzar Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:41 am

Its kinda good you didnt join the Marines,My bro was hellbent on joining and my parents friend is an ex-Marine who joined and wanted to be doing something other than handling guns.so the put him in heavy arms equipment. They basically teach you to be a bigger asshole than anyone you would ever meet. He said that when he was going to his base that they took a bus and had to have there head between there legs for about 4-5 hours without moving or making a sound.In training he said they make you think your tougher then everyone else when its the other way around.I know they train hard but there basically assholes with clean clothes and guns.
Government In america screws you over when they get a chance,well since i mentioned i have a quick story about it,some dude went through those little toll booths on a bridge without paying and he was driving one of those wide big suv's and a cammera took a pic. of the back license plate,he got a letter saying he owed $500 and called said he didnt do it so they changed one letter which led back to our car and my mom called and they said she would have to go to court and she said the plate number they said it was is on our 66 mustang which the whole back end would fit into the pic. they had and the lady said we gave someone the plate to borrow. We got it worked out though.
If you think your in bad debt to make you feel better about it theres a guy here who thinks hes a farmer and bought a $600,000 tractor and a $200,000 tractor and then about a $500,000 farm(thats a lot for a farm to btw.)and is in major debt which he cant get out of cause his wife divorced him and took what he had after he started hitting her. Hes a dick anyway i hate him,he sprayed me with a hose and i told him i would beat him with the 2x4 i had in my hand if he did it again. Police are shit. thats all i can say about them.
So your probably good going in the French Foreign Legion
blittzar
blittzar
Chief Master Sergeant
Chief Master Sergeant

Male Number of posts : 339
Job/hobbies : I like to give away free candy.
Humor : I have no fuckin humor life is srs bizznes.
Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  lLazengann Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:34 am

Well goblin i wish you luck in the french foreign legion. If i'm not mistaken then this is right: If you join the french foreigh legion this year, you'll be french over 3 years? Well if you are, don't stay in France but move to Belgium instead; we have a solidarity/social system which gives you more chances to live.
lLazengann
lLazengann
Colonel
Colonel

Male Number of posts : 627
Job/hobbies : Soccer, Baseball(yeh new to baseball, it's nice!)

Back to top Go down

Post  Goblinface Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:41 am

Not as simple as 3 years and I have debts to pay off here before I can try joining up. I can't take sitting around idle distracting myself with games anymore though. Although since it is Sunday and most of my family is Catholic I get to slack off today.
Goblinface
Goblinface
Chief Master Sergeant
Chief Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  blittzar Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:00 am

im joining the sgbaaboh. its complicated it stands for school gets boring after awhile because of homework. its a big organization that goes mostly against algebra since i suck at math.
blittzar
blittzar
Chief Master Sergeant
Chief Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  ffxamine Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:47 pm

i wish you luck in the french foreign legion.
u shud post ur msn in this topic so we keep in touch Smile
ffxamine
ffxamine
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Male Number of posts : 273
Job/hobbies : Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post  Goblinface Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:41 pm

I don't use MSN anymore, just PM a message to me on here and it'll get forwarded to me e-mail.

and LOL at blitz you're a bigger pussy than I thought you lost a fight when you had a weapon and the guy threw water on you. HA HA HA.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Goblinface
Goblinface
Chief Master Sergeant
Chief Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Goblinface Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:45 pm

Blitz when I was your age I had already broken peoples bones with my bare hands.
I don't see how you can fuck up in a fight against an unarmed person.
Goblinface
Goblinface
Chief Master Sergeant
Chief Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  blittzar Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:15 pm

i didnt say we got into a fight,he sprayed me with a hose and i told him i would beat him with a board. and America is a little different, you can just go around breaking peoples bones and getting into fights all the time. plus why would i want to beat the shit out of a guy with a board when he has nothing and nothing to loose. i wouldnt prove anything by doing it besides i beat a bum with a board.
blittzar
blittzar
Chief Master Sergeant
Chief Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum