Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Recent news
Latest topics
» exteel
Everyones Favorite QQing Master Is Back to Reak Havoc on peoples. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:16 pm by blittzar

» BB for a month =D
Everyones Favorite QQing Master Is Back to Reak Havoc on peoples. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:47 am by blittzar

» The Onion News
Everyones Favorite QQing Master Is Back to Reak Havoc on peoples. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:34 pm by Iruini

» World Cup
Everyones Favorite QQing Master Is Back to Reak Havoc on peoples. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:32 pm by Iruini

» Transformers War For Cybertron
Everyones Favorite QQing Master Is Back to Reak Havoc on peoples. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:16 pm by blittzar

» My Promotion
Everyones Favorite QQing Master Is Back to Reak Havoc on peoples. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:44 am by Iruini

» This is the end (If you want it)
Everyones Favorite QQing Master Is Back to Reak Havoc on peoples. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:36 pm by blittzar

» Beam spitters
Everyones Favorite QQing Master Is Back to Reak Havoc on peoples. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:03 pm by blittzar

» i know ur all ded...or at least almoust ded...
Everyones Favorite QQing Master Is Back to Reak Havoc on peoples. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:35 pm by blittzar

Everyones Favorite QQing Master Is Back to Reak Havoc on peoples.

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Everyones Favorite QQing Master Is Back to Reak Havoc on peoples. - Page 2 Empty Re: Everyones Favorite QQing Master Is Back to Reak Havoc on peoples.

Post  lLazengann Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:17 pm

Yeah it's weird lol
lLazengann
lLazengann
Colonel
Colonel

Male Number of posts : 627
Job/hobbies : Soccer, Baseball(yeh new to baseball, it's nice!)
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Everyones Favorite QQing Master Is Back to Reak Havoc on peoples. - Page 2 Empty Re: Everyones Favorite QQing Master Is Back to Reak Havoc on peoples.

Post  Iruini Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:43 pm

well its past the point of no return, the only way to resolve this whole thing is for 1 of us to leave. Seemed fine when he "left forever" I was posting my advice, minato and i talking about exteel. I'm really tired of him and want nothing to do with him, whether if it means he leaves or i. Cuz i still have a good account on exteel and elite forums. So i'll be just fine.

blitz is just using it as an excuse to come on here, cuz he's got nothin better to do in life most likely cuz he lost all of his friends by now. (Not surprised)
Iruini
Iruini
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Male Number of posts : 574
Job/hobbies : Run presentations for local businesses
Humor : The walrus sings at midnight.
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  blittzar Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:52 pm

Hmmm yep know one answered me yet must be to pussy.

Last edited by blittzar on Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
blittzar
blittzar
Chief Master Sergeant
Chief Master Sergeant

Male Number of posts : 339
Job/hobbies : I like to give away free candy.
Humor : I have no fuckin humor life is srs bizznes.
Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  blittzar Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:01 pm

ffxamine wrote:i can only say 1 thing...and its....WTF U GUYS?!
when r u gonna put an end to this lol?
just get over it god damit...

Dont get mad at me its not my fault anymore i tried to make
and agreement with him and goblin but they said no. and then
they ask why im being an ass and why i wont quit? it doesnt make sense.
but thats okay ill just ignore there post's from now on i dont like to talk to
PUSSIES. XD
blittzar
blittzar
Chief Master Sergeant
Chief Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Goblinface Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:48 pm

ffxamine wrote:i can only say 1 thing...and its....WTF U GUYS?!
when r u gonna put an end to this lol?
just get over it god damit...

It is no big deal, Blitz is just a narcissistic brat child.
Goblinface
Goblinface
Chief Master Sergeant
Chief Master Sergeant

Male Number of posts : 308
Humor : What do you tell a man with 2 black eyes? Nothin', he's already been told twice.
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Iruini Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:43 pm

yup that pretty much nails his description.

*notice he doesnt call me gay anymore cuz he just realized that he lives in a town called GAYLORD. And he knew sooner or later i would burn him with it.
Iruini
Iruini
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  blittzar Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:19 pm

how is that a burn im not from gaylord and its just a town you must be retarded. wow im from gaylord the happy god town thats a good burn im hurt. i think your a transvestite. and goblin its not my fault anymore its yours and iruinis i offered once to you for us to be nice to each other and i offered iruini 5 times. so dont pin it on me.
blittzar
blittzar
Chief Master Sergeant
Chief Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Iruini Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:01 pm

omg, wow you are retarded. How many times do i have to tell you that, its past the point of no return. I dont sympathise with people who think they are "all that" and have no idea when to shut the fck up..
Iruini
Iruini
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  blittzar Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:19 pm

quick question, why should i my own free person listen to you? there is only one answer i bet you dont get it right.
blittzar
blittzar
Chief Master Sergeant
Chief Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Goblinface Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:45 am

I intervened to interject some civility into this discourse. However ignoring anything rational you continue to throw tantrums.
You should just stop while your behind. Move past it and shut up about it already and it'd end how many times have I already said this?
If you are looking for me to accept some compromise your pea brain cooked up forget it, you're not going to save any face that way.

I use to think the saying 'It takes a village to raise a child' was somehow correct, now I understand my grandfather was right.
His philosophy was simple and now to me seems utterly reasonable. "Children are to be seen and not heard".
Goblinface
Goblinface
Chief Master Sergeant
Chief Master Sergeant

Humor : What do you tell a man with 2 black eyes? Nothin', he's already been told twice.

Back to top Go down

Post  blittzar Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:19 pm

yep your totally wrong, im not mad so im not throwing a tantrum, why would i be mad over something im not even serious about? Andi agree im behind cause its no longer my fault and im behind it. No more comprimizes 5 is enough so i would rather see if you can stop posting to this like you want me to, its my topic i can post replies all i want. And im not a child i probably have more responsibilities then your wasted away drug life ever would. And we dont need to know how you like to watch children thats your personal life.
blittzar
blittzar
Chief Master Sergeant
Chief Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Iruini Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:43 pm

blittzar wrote:quick question, why should i my own free person listen to you? there is only one answer i bet you dont get it right.
well, lemme answer that by asking you this: Do you think I care about your opinions about me?

If your answer is "yes" well then, you are really retarded.

If your answer is "no" well then, why continue saying false opinions that you have no support to back you up with in which case, you should do the following.

1. Shut The Hell Up.
2. Shut The Fck Up.
3. Just get the hell out of this forum.
Iruini
Iruini
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  blittzar Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:27 pm

Iruini wrote:
blittzar wrote:quick question, why should i my own free person listen to you? there is only one answer i bet you dont get it right.
well, lemme answer that by asking you this: Do you think I care about your opinions about me?

If your answer is "yes" well then, you are really retarded.

If your answer is "no" well then, why continue saying false opinions that you have no support to back you up with in which case, you should do the following.

1. Shut The Hell Up.
2. Shut The Fck Up.
3. Just get the hell out of this forum.

Now back to the well tought out part take all this and pretend i asked you it. thats my answer.hmm hmmm hmmmm not thought out at all.
blittzar
blittzar
Chief Master Sergeant
Chief Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Iruini Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:52 pm

Your reply doesnt even make sense. Do you have a problem converting what your thinking to what you type on the screen?

Cuz ive looked at all possible responses that even your "type" can make, and all of them could have been better than that.
Iruini
Iruini
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  lLazengann Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:17 am

DRAMA SQUAD, GO GO GO
lLazengann
lLazengann
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Iruini Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:41 pm

oh is that the key word you were talking about lazzzy? Can we end it? Ya, it's kinda gettin boring now.
Iruini
Iruini
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  blittzar Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:24 pm

don't ask me i asked you 5 times, and maybe you just have a problem reading cause if you cant read what i type then your retarded. I would rather end it but you wont so why should i quit? Dont answer that i would use a pretty word for that type of question but i dont want you to get a boo boo on your little brain.
blittzar
blittzar
Chief Master Sergeant
Chief Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Iruini Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:33 pm

lol blitzy it was all a joke. Me and lazzy made a lil test to see how long an arguement/fight would last between me and you. I could go longer but, im kinda bored. So ya. So how long was it lazzy? 1 and half months? 2?
Iruini
Iruini
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  lLazengann Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:17 am

Yeah pretty long haha! And seems like my prediction was right xD i siad 2 months and you said 2.5 right?
lLazengann
lLazengann
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Goblinface Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:44 pm

Of course, blitz not at all thought out reply is just like a childs.

"I'm no kid! This is for lulz and I do serious biznezz irl where im an important person"

I think you win idiot of the year award, kid.
Goblinface
Goblinface
Chief Master Sergeant
Chief Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Iruini Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:11 pm

lLazengann wrote:Yeah pretty long haha! And seems like my prediction was right xD i siad 2 months and you said 2.5 right?
ya ya ya xD. I just ran out of ideas lol ^^ Now its your turn xD you should have a fake arguement with ...minato... xD jk jk.
Iruini
Iruini
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  blittzar Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:26 pm

THE END.

produced by blittzar

replies by, blittzar,iruini,ILazengann,ffxamine,goblin face

sound by no one

Directed by blittzar

this has been a blittzar production please tune for his next episode that will occur when we get an exteel patch.(which means probably never)
blittzar
blittzar
Chief Master Sergeant
Chief Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  lLazengann Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:52 pm

haha nice ending touch xD
lLazengann
lLazengann
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Iruini Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:05 pm

hehe ^^
Iruini
Iruini
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2