Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Recent news
Latest topics
» exteel
Dead Frontier - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:16 pm by blittzar

» BB for a month =D
Dead Frontier - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:47 am by blittzar

» The Onion News
Dead Frontier - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:34 pm by Iruini

» World Cup
Dead Frontier - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:32 pm by Iruini

» Transformers War For Cybertron
Dead Frontier - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:16 pm by blittzar

» My Promotion
Dead Frontier - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:44 am by Iruini

» This is the end (If you want it)
Dead Frontier - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:36 pm by blittzar

» Beam spitters
Dead Frontier - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:03 pm by blittzar

» i know ur all ded...or at least almoust ded...
Dead Frontier - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:35 pm by blittzar

Dead Frontier

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Dead Frontier - Page 3 Empty Re: Dead Frontier

Post  ffxamine Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:08 am

hey wait how to stat reset?
ffxamine
ffxamine
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Male Number of posts : 273
Job/hobbies : Trickster
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Goblinface Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:03 am

you need credits to stat reset, you can get credits from the shop link thingy at the very top of the screen they cost cash there
or you can buy them in the market for in game currency
Goblinface
Goblinface
Chief Master Sergeant
Chief Master Sergeant

Male Number of posts : 308
Humor : What do you tell a man with 2 black eyes? Nothin', he's already been told twice.
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Goblinface Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:21 am

blitz whats your usersname ifyou want the saiga

ffxa dude desert eagle is decent but semi auto pistols are not very different, if you check on the market the .38 caliber semi auto pistol does 2 less damage than desert eagle, thats 10 less damage on a critical hit.
The .40 and .45 caliber semi autos do 1 less damage which is like 5 less on a critical hit.

5-10 damage isn't too bad with 100 crit thats 80% critical chance. Check out the wiki
www.deadfrontier.wikia.com
find a decent balance between bullet cost (market changes) with ammo capacity and damage.
bullet cost divided by ammo capacity divided by damage = weapon worth to you (other factors include crit rate, 80 crit for 80% crit rate with revolvers, 100 crit for 80% crit rate with semi-auto)
don't forget, revolvers have +50% damage over semi-auto, might be noted somewhere in the wiki.

pistols and rifles are the best weapons for ammo cost vs. damage
7.5 rifles with 100 crit are about the strength of a sabre with 80 crit, about the same damage same attack speed same crit chance with 100 vs 80 skill respective to the weapon class, only difference is rifle can hit from across the screen (which doesn't matter later in game unless your looting innercity because the higher level color zombie the faster it can constantly run it will be up in your face when your looting or doing missions, in outpost attacks distances like that might matter)

little drunk so forgive if this is a little out of order, skill investment can make a difference for weapon effectiveness.
always take in account the skill for the weapon proficiency + skill for attributes like endurance and agility.

endurance + good armor (anyone can get good armor theres over 50% absorption armor that requires no strength now thats no stat investment when you level up)
and agility run speed determines how fast you get to good loot spots if from the main outpost or back to it, or if you can survive well against a zombie hoard without a major knockback weapon like a high stat requirement attribute machine gun.

trust me dude get + agility and endurance when your weapons have a formula decent against fat reds then head into long arm areas before full long arms.
if you can make it into full sprinting long arms 8+ on the screen no other zombies you are set and will pwn the game
if you can't handle 8 sprinting long arms try the long arm areas where fat and normal reds spawn with them and in two weeks with missions you will be able to afford a desert eagle if you loot daily.
Goblinface
Goblinface
Chief Master Sergeant
Chief Master Sergeant

Humor : What do you tell a man with 2 black eyes? Nothin', he's already been told twice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Goblinface Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:00 am

honestly if i made a new character today I'd level up till + 80 crit and pistols, go semi-auto put enough weapon proficiency into a 38-45 (only 50ish)
some reloading after
increase agility
then after you reload a tolerable rate when your in red zone with all purple and red zombies chasing you in an agro spike
increase endurance if you cant afford armor, try for max agility and atleast 50 endurance

after that increase endurance enough if you are getting hit by long arms

add weapon proficiency to grenade launchers (they will suck without accuracy and reloading, but will be tolerably effective with god crafted weapons (three weapons with +eight effiency in reload and accuracy)

then decide if you want a usas12 or a fnmag/m60 and get 100 machine gun
+100 strength
Goblinface
Goblinface
Chief Master Sergeant
Chief Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  ffxamine Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:54 am

dude
ive got 80 crit and 60 pistol
and about runing from zombies?
theyll never hit me xD
i lvled twice yesterday at a red zone
there was like 6 reds and 3 purples sprinting to me that anaconda u gave me pwns its better than my webley
but srsly dude i still wana desert eagle lol
im lvling just for that thing
after that ill target a raging bull that is pretty expensive tho -.-
ffxamine
ffxamine
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Goblinface Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:38 pm

if you go for raging bull you only need 80 critical points for 80% critical chance, desert eagle needs 100 critical for 80% crit chance.
if you got extra money laying around and have 3 weapons you might stick with for a while master craft them for 15 thousand dollars each.
big investment but I've never received shitty stats for master crafting. plus if you want to spend more money on crafting than buying a multimillion dollar weapon a few hundred thousand on crafting weapons you'll have for multiple levels is not a bad idea.

about your agility and running, what you really really need to do is head to long arms, end game the strongest zombie is a long arm. they are faster than any character in the game their sprint level is above what any character can achieve, the problem is when you walk into a street and 5 of them are running at you full speed, if you can get past them more are going to spawn and try to trap you while the others that spawned initially that had you grabbing your anatomy are still running after you..

high agility makes it easier to group them together but you have a sprint endurance they do not and are faster than you. constantly running and faster and they hit like a motherfucker you gotta be a brick house to survive more than one hit.
if your hitpoints fall to injured you lose like 50% stats
critical you lose another 50%

test your build against long arms before you get cocky, then if you can survive in the streets try a building because dodging in a cramped space gets even harder when a wave of zombies keeps coming for over half a hour no matter how fast or many you kill in an aggression spike.

Last edited by Goblinface on Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : emphasize)
Goblinface
Goblinface
Chief Master Sergeant
Chief Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Goblinface Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:56 pm

also i didn't mention if you got 80 critical points on revolvers thats 80% crit chance
100 crit for semi auto like desert eagle thats 80% crit chance

the thing of this is
above 80 crit with revolvers does not give you more crit chance
above 100 crit does not give you more than 80% crit chance with semi fucking auta

Last edited by Goblinface on Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:28 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : your mom your mom your mom, need i say your mom more times than I had her?)
Goblinface
Goblinface
Chief Master Sergeant
Chief Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Goblinface Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:58 pm

the wiki is not always up to date but the guy that created it is a mod for the game.

no one really knows if these crit chances are what is really real.
I've had 80 crit with a level 100 melee weapon and failed to critical hit at full hit points and full hunger level more than 6 times in a row.
also i mentioned if you lose hitpoints your stats will decrease, i read at one point if your hunger falls below a certain percentage (im not sure what or if this is true) you'll get another stat penalty.
bad luck 20% fail many times in a row, god hates me? possibly im a heathen, very much so more than much of the population)

pistols/rifles
grenades
heavy machine gun/usas are best weapon combo in my very humble opinion after hours of testing this beta game.

the formula could be off, but even if it is i think this build would survive much longer and deeper into zombie territory than any other combined with agility.

Last edited by Goblinface on Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:06 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom puts out cougar ftw)
Goblinface
Goblinface
Chief Master Sergeant
Chief Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Goblinface Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:14 am

I've gone anaconda against long arm before, more than once.

Guess which part of my anatomy I grabbed IRL?

Last edited by Goblinface on Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors, lets see you spell better than me after another round a drinks, if you can i'll still drink you under the fucking table)
Goblinface
Goblinface
Chief Master Sergeant
Chief Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  blittzar Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:03 pm

ffxa already has my account he asked a while ago you can ask him for it if he will give it to you but its up to him.
blittzar
blittzar
Chief Master Sergeant
Chief Master Sergeant

Male Number of posts : 339
Job/hobbies : I like to give away free candy.
Humor : I have no fuckin humor life is srs bizznes.
Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Goblinface Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:57 pm

Give what? I haven't logged in such a long time I'm surprised my accounts are not up for deleting already. Got an e-mail about it the other day or I'd of completely forgot about the game. I moved over to Urban Dead for some zombie mayhem when I got some spare time to use action points.
Goblinface
Goblinface
Chief Master Sergeant
Chief Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  ffxamine Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:30 pm

hey wuts that game?
i luv zombie games Very Happy
ffxamine
ffxamine
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant