April 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Recent news
Latest topics
» exteel
Hobbies you don't do but you would like to? EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:16 pm by blittzar

» BB for a month =D
Hobbies you don't do but you would like to? EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:47 am by blittzar

» The Onion News
Hobbies you don't do but you would like to? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:34 pm by Iruini

» World Cup
Hobbies you don't do but you would like to? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:32 pm by Iruini

» Transformers War For Cybertron
Hobbies you don't do but you would like to? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:16 pm by blittzar

» My Promotion
Hobbies you don't do but you would like to? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:44 am by Iruini

» This is the end (If you want it)
Hobbies you don't do but you would like to? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:36 pm by blittzar

» Beam spitters
Hobbies you don't do but you would like to? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:03 pm by blittzar

» i know ur all ded...or at least almoust ded...
Hobbies you don't do but you would like to? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:35 pm by blittzar

Hobbies you don't do but you would like to?

Go down

Hobbies you don't do but you would like to? Empty Hobbies you don't do but you would like to?

Post  Deathskull on Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:25 pm

I would love to learn how to play a guitar. It certainly something that I will someday learn. afro

Collecting ferraris. If I ever do this one it's a good sign it means that I am rich. cheers

Have my personal harém. I think for this I would need to move to another country Very Happy

Deathskull
Corporal
Corporal

Male Number of posts : 61
Job/hobbies : Chef
Registration date : 2008-12-28

View user profile http://alinae.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hobbies you don't do but you would like to? Empty Re: Hobbies you don't do but you would like to?

Post  Goblinface on Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:04 am

I want to learn more about combustion engines (someday I'd like to be able to build myself my own custom motorcycle).

Interested in photography wonder why I never bought a decent camera.

Hmm and I think I'd like to go to rallies for legalizing cannabis.
Goblinface
Goblinface
Chief Master Sergeant
Chief Master Sergeant

Male Number of posts : 308
Humor : What do you tell a man with 2 black eyes? Nothin', he's already been told twice.
Registration date : 2009-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hobbies you don't do but you would like to? Empty ^^

Post  Minato on Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:10 am

I would like to particepate in the Olympic games^^

I would like to be a game desginer.
I would like to be sincetist.
Minato
Minato
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Male Number of posts : 179
Job/hobbies : Sports,Games and studying japanese
Humor : all kinda humor
Registration date : 2008-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hobbies you don't do but you would like to? Empty Re: Hobbies you don't do but you would like to?

Post  Guest on Sun May 31, 2009 9:43 am

Well i would like to repair some good ol american muscle cars i help my dad with our mustang but i mean like a shop designated to them.

I also like fishing.

If i retire from the navy i would like to waste time in joining the Marines just for fun.

Back to top Go down

Post  Iruini on Sun May 31, 2009 11:34 am

I wish i could become the worlds most wanted list.. and they would nvr catch me. And i would become a billionare after robbing bill gates. And i would frame a lot of people. And lots of people would be in jail that shouldnt be...like oprah winfrey, and
Iruini
Iruini
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Male Number of posts : 574
Job/hobbies : Run presentations for local businesses
Humor : The walrus sings at midnight.
Registration date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun May 31, 2009 3:16 pm

but if you blamed lots of people wouldnt they soon make you a suspect if they think you knew the person who did it.

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosStar on Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:13 pm

ehehe ex cuze me........4 bugging in,,,,,,but i guess im still a memeber right?Razz sow there is not else that i would like but 2 kill evry mother fkn politician STARTING FROM THE MOUST FKN POOREST COMUNITY 2 THE BIGGEST FKN METROPOLE IN THE FKN WORLD THEY FKN make ppl get hungry and die....and many other stuff thats wat i would do...kill the mother fkn politics:) .....besides that i wish i could become a super sayan like goku my freakin idol ahaha:D Cool Very Happy
ChaosStar
ChaosStar
Sergeant
Sergeant

Male Number of posts : 124
Job/hobbies : student...former soccer player...former bartender...*present*---Waiter
Humor : Now or Never...or maybe forever u will be:A LOW LIFE BEGGER:p
Registration date : 2009-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iruini on Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:04 am

that's what all the kids are dreamilng about these days ^^.
Iruini
Iruini
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Male Number of posts : 574
Job/hobbies : Run presentations for local businesses
Humor : The walrus sings at midnight.
Registration date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum