Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Recent news
Latest topics
» exteel
Lol the gap between Usteel and Ksteel is getting bigger and bigger EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:16 pm by blittzar

» BB for a month =D
Lol the gap between Usteel and Ksteel is getting bigger and bigger EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:47 am by blittzar

» The Onion News
Lol the gap between Usteel and Ksteel is getting bigger and bigger EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:34 pm by Iruini

» World Cup
Lol the gap between Usteel and Ksteel is getting bigger and bigger EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:32 pm by Iruini

» Transformers War For Cybertron
Lol the gap between Usteel and Ksteel is getting bigger and bigger EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:16 pm by blittzar

» My Promotion
Lol the gap between Usteel and Ksteel is getting bigger and bigger EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:44 am by Iruini

» This is the end (If you want it)
Lol the gap between Usteel and Ksteel is getting bigger and bigger EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:36 pm by blittzar

» Beam spitters
Lol the gap between Usteel and Ksteel is getting bigger and bigger EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:03 pm by blittzar

» i know ur all ded...or at least almoust ded...
Lol the gap between Usteel and Ksteel is getting bigger and bigger EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:35 pm by blittzar

Lol the gap between Usteel and Ksteel is getting bigger and bigger

2 posters

Go down

Lol the gap between Usteel and Ksteel is getting bigger and bigger Empty Lol the gap between Usteel and Ksteel is getting bigger and bigger

Post  lLazengann Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:14 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qvQ3XWH7p0

5:30, no words
lLazengann
lLazengann
Colonel
Colonel

Male Number of posts : 627
Job/hobbies : Soccer, Baseball(yeh new to baseball, it's nice!)
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Lol the gap between Usteel and Ksteel is getting bigger and bigger Empty Re: Lol the gap between Usteel and Ksteel is getting bigger and bigger

Post  Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:17 am

The video is cool or at least the drones and aerogates,but were never going to get the patch even though people from usteel spend more nc then people who play ksteel,but anyway i lost all hope in the patch when i first heard about it.

Back to top Go down

Lol the gap between Usteel and Ksteel is getting bigger and bigger Empty Re: Lol the gap between Usteel and Ksteel is getting bigger and bigger

Post  lLazengann Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:50 am

It's unbelievable, our money is just going to Aion. NC is just an illusion, it's like Ncaion.
lLazengann
lLazengann
Colonel
Colonel

Male Number of posts : 627
Job/hobbies : Soccer, Baseball(yeh new to baseball, it's nice!)
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sand Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:15 pm

I'm not surprised.
Sand
Sand
Private
Private

Female Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:34 pm

yeah im not that surprised that its not going to exteel they think its fail but it could be really great if they kept up on it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down