» Transformers War For Cybertron
Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:16 pm by blittzar

» My Promotion
Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:44 am by Iruini

» This is the end (If you want it)
Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:36 pm by blittzar

» Beam spitters
Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:03 pm by blittzar

» i know ur all ded...or at least almoust ded...
Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:35 pm by blittzar

Iruini's Exteel Advice.

Go down

Iruini's Exteel Advice.

Post  Iruini on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:18 pm

Since i figured i have become pro i decided to help those who want to gain knowledge so they can at some point in time become a good player. So... here it goes.

PLZ DO NOT REPLY IN THIS THREAD.
JUST READ IT. THANK YOU.
Lazengann: Show respect and don't type something into this thread. If you like to discuss something open up a new thread please.
Iruini
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Male Number of posts : 574
Job/hobbies : Run presentations for local businesses
Humor : The walrus sings at midnight.
Registration date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Iruini's Exteel Advice.

Post  Iruini on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:23 pm

I will be breaking these "TIPS" into different SECTIONS.

First Section: MELEE in CTF.

Second Section: SMG in CTF.

Third Section: SHOTTIE in CTF.

Fourth Section: RIFLES in CTF.

Fifth Section: CANNONS in CTF.

Sixth Section: HEALS in CTF.

Seventh Section: AEROGATES in CTF.

Eighth Section: CAPPING in CTF.

Ninth Section: DEFENDING in CTF.

Tenth Section: SUPPORTING in CTF.
Iruini
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iruini on Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:56 pm

Ok, im going to begin again. But this time im going to do it a bit different for the better. It will be much easier i think anyway. Keep that post above this one, so when i get to this a part where im going to combine all of those, ill know them. Ok. So. I'll begin.
Iruini
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iruini on Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:08 pm

1st topic

One of the best tips i can give you about the game is: The more you use a mech, the better you become at the game yourself. Although I usually don't listen to that enough, i should but, im not always perfect. I rarely lose a ctf game mainly because i'm in a good ctf clan where if i make mistakes in a game, i can rely on my teammates to help me. When i lose a game, usually it means i didn't play with my clannies. But anyway, when i lose a game, i first blame myself. And i think, i got beat on one of my mechs. How can i make my mechs better? And usually i change something. Which sometimes, it is a good thing. But i have to keep telling myself, that yes, 1 of my mechs got beat, when i know im better than that other person, but if i keep using that mech i'll become really really good at it. I'll get used to it, whether its the en drain, jump speed, or even speed itself. That's the whole point of mechs. I've played this game (mainly ctf, or at least thats the game im best at...)long enough that i know what it takes to win, what the best parts are, weapons, etc. I try to perfect my mechs everyday by thinking of ideas, situations that i got beat in, in a ctf game. All of that contributes to my skill in ctf. Ok, now im done talking... lol...

This next post i will post 4* mechs to at least get you off in the right direction when creating mechs for ctf.

*As many know, the max # of mechs you can create is 4. You may not have enough parts to make all 4, or even your rank isnt high enough to unlock your 4th mech slot which is Captain btw, but i'll type 4 mechs so when you get 4 mechs.
Iruini
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iruini on Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:27 pm

1st Mech. a.k.a. Main Mech
Should consist of:

Head: Bastion
Core: Spazmok
Arms: Vindicator
Legs: Aerobolt
Booster: Cyclone
Weapon1:
Right Hand:Crimson A/Particle Blade/Infinity Blade (Not Annilihator)
Left Hand: Smg or Shotgun. Shotgun:Hellrazor. SMG: Echo Blaster/Planet Eagle
Weapon2: Set of Rifles. Tempests, Iron Curtains, Zeus Persuaders, Marauders.

What makes it good:
Head- Bastion Hp head, gives you the needed hp to make up for the light mech under the head.
Core: Spaz, EN RECOV in ctf is most important. Always use Spaz core! Unless you are capping with aerobolt core.
Arms: Vindi, best en recov standard arms. Boasts the most marks of all standard arms.
Legs: Aerobolt, need have quick feet in ctf. Aerobolt offers that beyond all legs in the game so far.
Booster: Cyclone, dash speed to chase cappers. Makes the enemy miss with its quick boosting.

Weapons: Sword with sidearm, use straight out blades like crimson and particle blade, annilihator is too slow for this mech. I like to use smg sidearm to spam Superior Fatal Diplomacy. Hellrazor is good to for the stunning. And Trigger Slice has good range. You're decision. for 2nd set, use rifles, for distant action or quick kill. If you have zues's use it when an enemy is chasing after allied capper or if an enemy is fleeing from you or just away from you. Otherwise DONT USE IT.

*Note To Reader*
2 skills per mech.
Iruini
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iruini on Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:25 pm

2nd Mech. A.K.A. The Supporter
Should consist of:

Head: Jaywalker
Arms: Zeeker
Weapon1:
Right Hand- Annilihator
Left Hand- Saint Guardian
Weapon2: Quick Cannon, my suggestion- Red Eye

What makes it good:
Head- Jaywalker, since mekhi has been discarded... jaywalker is now the best head to use for quickness. It has the most hp of all light heads, not to mention the en recov.
Core- Spazmok, once again, en recov, a must need in ctf.
Arms- Zeeker, zeeker arms are the most underrated light arms in the game. These arms have standard like attributes on a lightweight arm. Great for melee or smg.
Legs- Aerobolt, again, "quick feet" this mech is used to support the capper, it helps you attack quicker to disable the enemy from killing your allied capper.
Booster- Cyclone, quick boosting, dash speed, etc. Keeps up to speed with the enemy.

Weapons: I created this mech when i found myself in the situation of delaying the enemy so that my teammate capper can get away. I used an aerobolt version of this mech with annilihator and i found that a light mech can be used to slow down the enemy. So i enhanced it and made it what you see above. As for the cannon, after you hit the enemy a couple of times with your anni, and he still wants to go after the capper, (use only in an open area) cannon him, which usually kills him. Using a cannon is all about timing and effectiveness.

2 skills for this mech, either you can spam regular old spinal tap, or go 1 spinal tap and a superior shine break.
Iruini
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iruini on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:02 pm

3rd Mech. A.K.A. Pew Pewinator
Should Consist Of:

Arms: Vindicator
Legs: Sidewinder
Booster: Fever Rain
Weapon1
Right Hand: Beam Spitter A if you have nc's. Go Planet Eagle A if non nc coiner.
Left Hand: Beam Spitter A or Planet Eagle A
Weapon2: Dual Havoc Fury

What Makes it Good:
Head- Jaywalker, once again, need fast movements when using any mech. Jaywalker makes dreams come true...
Core- Spazmok, EN RECOV OHH YAA
Arms- Vindi, when dealing with 2 ranged weapons on 1 mech, you need arms with high marks yet not to heavy weightwise. That's why vindi has replaced ballistika in the best standard arms for ranged.
Legs- SideWinder, fastest standard legs on the market today. Sidewinder legs are faster and lighter than vindi legs, but vindi has like 80 more hp. Weight is everything in ctf so go Sidewinder!
Booster-When using a pew pew mech, use booster skills! Cuz ultra blast helix is too nerfed. Fever rain, in my opinion beats laser wing as the best booster skill booster. Cuz its manueverability out performs the Laser Wing by a lot.

Weapons: Since currently the max # of mechs is 4, unfortunetly its kinda hard to make 2 different mechs, with each different one having quad smg and quad shottie on the other. So until we get more mech slots, combine them into 1 mech. smg on weapon slot 1 and shottie on weapon slot 2. Which infact isn't a bad idea with fever rain and booster skills as your skills for the mech.

Skills- 2 skills, Meteor strike is the best booster skill you can get for fever rain. So... GET IT. You cheap ass.
Iruini
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iruini on Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:31 pm

4th Mech. A.K.A. The capper
Should consist of:

Core: Aerobolt
Arms: Zeeker
Weapon1
Right Hand- Annilihator A
Left Hand - Force Shield A
Weapon2: Cannon, my favorite- Red Eye.

What Makes It Good:
Head - Jaywalker, once again, need fast movements when using any mech. Jaywalker makes dreams come true...
Core - Aerobolt, I recommend this core than spazmok for capping, because aerobolt has just a little less en recov, but it makes up with the amount of en. A capper needs en to get where he's going faster. I don't know how many times when i used spazmok to cap, and i fell short of en when trying to boost up to the base b4 a enemy to score at the last second... FAIL.
Arms - Zeeker, too good with cannon, best meleeing light arms in da game.
Legs - Aerobolt, ask yourself, why wouldnt you use aerobolt legs for capping? So my feet can cement themselves into the ground!!
Booster - Cyclone, a must need in capping. Out manuever your opponent, keeps him guessing.

Weapons: Anni A is used by all legends of the ctf world. If i were you, i'd follow in their footsteps.
Cannon!!! Idk how many times this key feature has saved me, or has done AMAZING things. Unexpected things. Truly mastering.

Skills: 2 skills, Ultra Spinal Tap, and Superior Shine Break!
Iruini
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content